Help with implementing SFIA
Many organisation start with gathering more information on SFIA and how to use it, some initial training for the project and key stakeholders (e.g. your HR or L&D team) and a discovery workshop to evaluate approaches and benefits to their organisation.
The best way to introduce SFIA to your organisation is with the support of an accredited partner who can provide advice based on expertise and experience as well as the training you need and access to standard services such as staff assessments or job mapping.
Digital Skills Agency is New Zealand's leading SFIA Accredited Partner and SFIA Training Partner and offer a variety of ways to help your organisation evaluate and implement SFIA, including training, advisory services, and full assessment services. See the Digital Skills Agency website for more details.
Already using SFIA?
If your organisation is already using SFIA and you are not yet a client of Digital Skills Agency we would still like to help you. If you need help in any of the follow areas or would like to see how Digital Skills Agency can help please get in contact via the Digital Skills Agency website.
- Encouraging adoption of SFIA
- Extending your pilot out to a wider group of people
- Gaining insights from your data
- Using SFIA for meaningful staff development conversations
- Mapping your position descriptions to SFIA
- Planning assessments
- Integrating SFIA with other frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), or using SFIA with high-level competency frameworks or leadership capability frameworks.
- Integrating SFIA into your internal processes
- Mapping your training or L&D materials to SFIA
- Ensuring consistency across teams / organisations
- Migrating to the latest SFIA version